Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas Pet Photography

I have already been approached by a few people to take Christmas photos of their pets. Yes..most of them have been dogs, although one lady had a cat. Anyway, one lady wanted to know what kind of Christmas outfits are available for small dogs. Personally, I'd only seen the little red sweaters with Christmas ornaments. Boy, was I in for a surprise when I did a Google search for Christmas outfit for dogs! There were 2,030,000 sites that sold all kinds of outfits for pets at Christmas. I was shocked to see it all, and some of them were hilarious. It's hard for me to believe that all these companies exist, but apparently there is quite a market for it. So, I called the patron to tell her of all the outfits I'd found for dogs like hers. She was thrilled. I printed off several pages of some she asked about & took them to her house. She ordered the cutest little Santa outfit, complete with a little hat. We spent 2 hours playing with her baby and taking lots and lots of pictures.They are going to make great Christmas cards. And remember there's lots to check out online if you are interested in special Christmas pet photography.

No comments: