Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pet Photography/All About Cats

Ok, Ok..I apologize for "going to the dogs." Cats are great too, at least most of the time. A couple of people have commented that I am only writing about dogs, and it looks like I have leaned in that direction. The site that I am posting about is ALL about Cats though, so I hope to be forgiven. A friend mentioned it to me & it does seem to have just about anything you would want in the cat department. They have a Cat Photo Contest going. THe competition looks pretty tough too. There are lists for everything from Cat furniture,Cat toys, Cat health, on to Grief Management. Quite an extensive list for just about everything. Seems to have some very informative links too. I plan to put a coupla pictures of Precious, my cat, on there. If any of you feline minded people are interested in a Cat Photograpy Contest, then you may want to check out www.meowhoo.com

No comments: