Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pet Photography/More Dog Contests

I never knew there were so many great sites for pets and pet photography. Last night
I came upon another really good one. The site is organized very well. My search was for the dog contest, and they apparently have one every month. Looking at October's entries I saw 10 winners & they each received a prize. The pictures were really cute too, I would have had a hard time judging that one. Anyway, the site was interesting that I ended up spending 20 minutes there. They have a multitude of advertisers that
really enhance the site. I mean they have luxury dog bedding, awesome collars, dog bowls,crazy sweaters...you name it and I think they have it. I emailed it to my sister and she called me right back. She had already picked out two little Christmas presents.
So, if you are a dog lover and I assume alot of you are or you wouldn't be here, go and check out this site. It's really cute and they have a ton of information on there. Of course I put a few shots of Bitsy in for their November contest. By the way, Bitsy is a shih tzu..I couldn't remember how to spell that on my last post. We'll see how she fares in the competition. Wish us luck.
By the way, the link for that site is http://www.pamperedpuppy.com

No comments: