Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pet Photos/ Dog Photo Contest Site

I found the neatest site today. My sister had me take some pictures of her baby, which happens to be the cutest little thing. I can't spell her name right, so.. I will have to get back with you on her pedigree. Her name is Bitsy and some of her pictures were soo cute that I was looking for a contest to enter her in. The site I was referring to is mostly for Dog Photos for contests, and a rather extensive Photo Gallery. They have monthly Best Picture Contests. There are over 1,000 entries in the Contest Entry Gallery alone. The website shows a continues slideshow of some favorites and they were all great.
The site hosts two types of contests:
1) There is the Popular Vote Contest: These photos are judged by members of the Pix and Flix site.
2) Best Picture: A professional dog photographer selects the winner for this category.

Winners of the contests do receive a prize.

Portions of the profits for this site go to Non-Profit Shelters and rescue organizations. I really liked that part too!

So, if you are interested in maybe entering some cute pictures of your dog into a contest, then perhaps you might want to check out http://www.pixandflix.com/

No comments: